Copley Controls, a business unit of Analogic Corporation, is a worldwide leader in high performance motion solutions. In end applications such as robotics, autonomous vehicles, semiconductor manufacturing tools, and satellite tracking, Copley drives deliver world class performance. Copley drives are the most innovative in the industry and employ a wide variety of hardware and software technologies.
Our motion control group is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team in our Canton, MA office. In this role, the software engineer will be responsible for supporting the existing code base. Our software products include a compiler/code generator, C++ libraries for EtherCAT and CANopen communications, performance analysis tools, and configuration software.
• A BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
• 3-5 years’ experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, C++, Python, or C#
• Experience with Visual Studio and/or Netbeans
• Excellent debugging skills
• Knowledge of issue tracking software such as Jira
• Ability to work both independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team
• Proven ability to self-manage and work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills