Successful applicants will have a certified trade training, with a minimum of five years’ experience in troubleshooting and repair of; x-ray computed tomography systems, electro - mechanical equipment, PLC control systems.
- Current Field Service experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience with the Installation, Set-up, Alignment, Cabling, and Commissioning of Precision x-ray equipment is preferred.
- Must be technically savvy; innovative, quick to learn and adapt to new technology.
- Computer Skills; high degree of competency with LINUX, Windows, MS Office products, hardware / software, and network troubleshooting is preferred.
- Must have excellent demonstrated writing skills and be able to document detailed reports.
- Must have a positive professional attitude and be customer focused at all times.
- Must possess excellent communication skills; ability to breakdown complex subjects.
- Detail oriented, well organized, self-motivated, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional at managing time and able to complete assigned projects independently.
- Experienced at planning and performing preventative maintenance.
- Thorough follow up skills are a key responsibility and expectation of this job.
- Flexible and open to a fluid schedule and working environment.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and US Passport.
Additional Desired Skills and Experience:
- Technical writing experience is a plus
- PLC programming is a plus
- Technical Training experience is a plus
- Technical Support experience is a plus